Private Yoga lessons with Micheal SInclair
In my opinion, Yoga is first and foremost a spiritual practice. Yes, you will become stronger and more flexible. Yes, you will become more mindful and more aware of yourself and your surroundings. Yes, you'll gain more control over your emotions and how you react to things. But most importantly, you'll reconnect with who you are beneath the physical. I've found Yoga and meditation to be the most effective tools to relieve myself from the suffering I experienced when my mom got diagnosed with cancer and the suffering I experienced before her diagnosis happened. I started Yoga seeking relief from depression and anxiety and found so much more. I've become a much more loving, compassionate, accepting, and aware human being and I have Yoga and meditation to thank for that. And that's why I don't want to just help make better Yogis, I want to help make better people and I want the people that I help to help me become better as well.
If you're interested in private Yoga lessons but still a little unsure, I would love to meet for coffee & we can further investigate whether or not this is for you. Complete the "sign-me up" form at the bottom of this page and I will contact you within 48hours about next steps!
Single Private Lesson
- FEATURES OF PRIVATE YOGA LESSONS
- 75 minute sessions customized specifically for your goals
- Guided meditation and pranayama exercises
- Learn foundational and advanced Yoga poses
- Complete confidentiality to speak freely and truthfully
- Personal growth evaluation and coaching
- Learn in a comfortable, judgement-free environment
Private Lesson Weekly Bundle
$260/billed monthly - 4wk commitment req.
- BENEFITS OF PRIVATE YOGA LESSONS
- Grow stronger physically, spiritually, & emotionally
- Reduce stress & anxiety
- Become more confident
- Connect with your deepest self
- Free yourself from the dead weight of past trauma
- Gain more love and compassion for yourself & others
- You are responsible for having adequate practice space in your home or we can meet at a park or any other location of your choosing
- You are responsible for having a Yoga mat, blocks, straps, or any other props you think you may need but I can certainly help you decide which would be best for you!
- Larger discounts available for a longer commitment or multiple sessions per week.
How it works:
- Complete the "sign me up" form below
- I'll contact you within 48 hours to discuss your goals and desires for wanting to practice Yoga and to book your lesson(s)